- Las Vegas, NV
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Digital Media Buyer
Winner Winner is a mobile game app that enables users from anywhere to play physical, live-streaming arcade games for real prizes. Whether it is winning a coveted plushy, or saving up tickets to trade in for larger prizes in the Winner’s Circle, Winner Winner provides a true arcade experience with just a few taps on your phone, no matter your location.
It's an extremely exciting time to be joining the team. Our business tripled in 2021 and we expect that growth pace to continue in 2022. With that comes great growth potential and the ability to have intense creative input from day one. Our transparent company holds among its principal values being a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our users, and by having a ton of fun doing it!
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Media Buyer to lead our paid media efforts. This person will own all aspects of our paid media presence, from influencer campaign strategy to social, app store and other networks, working to create strategic wins across all marketing channels. This person will work hand in hand with Social Media Coordinators, Graphic Designers and future marketing hires, collectively working to grow Winner Winner brand recognition and market penetration.
A few things you’ll manage include:
- Develop user acquisition strategy & analysis
- Manage campaign execution and analytics of all paid media channels
- Own cohort analysis, LTV and retention metrics, and the processes and program development to drive constant growth & improvement in these areas
- Collaborate with design, product, dev and support to drive stronger retention and LTVs
- Report on daily/weekly/monthly channel performance - surface insights around performance, suggesting areas for improvement
- Ongoing budget allocation and spend reporting
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years paid digital media experience (depending on relevancy and seniority)
- Experience in data-driven company, ideally in an mobile gaming or e-com environment
- Firm understanding of digital marketing KPIs (CPA, LTV,ROAS, CPM, CPC, CVR, MAU, DAU...)
- Creative thinker who can ideate campaign concepts, and manage implementation & execution
- Understanding of basic financial concepts and what levers to pull in terms of margin building (e.g. promo strategies, and LTV)
What You’ll Get
- Game-loving environment, equipped with ping pong, foosball and arcade machines, of course!
- Competitive pay
- Creative input from day 1 and unlimited growth potential
- Full-time benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision and paid time off
- Stocked kitchen & team outings