Machine & Game Design Engineer
- Las Vegas, NV
- Full Time
Winner Winner is a mobile game app that enables users from anywhere to play real, streaming arcade games for real prizes. Whether it is winning a coveted plushy, or saving up tickets to trade in for larger prizes in the Winner’s Circle, Winner Winner provides a true arcade experience with just a few taps on your phone, no matter your location.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining the team. We’ve recently launched and we're seeing enormous growth right out of the gates. With that comes great potential to have intense creative input from day one. Our transparent company holds among its principal values being a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our users, and by having a ton of fun doing it!
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team and report to the COO. This person will oversee machine operations, engineering and game design for all new game concepts. Some other things you'll manage include:
- Own the creative aspect of our game evolution - Think outside the box with new game concepts and how to replicate real-world physical games with technology and IoT.
- Own the end-to-end development of our games - We need someone who can conceptualize new games, translate that to programmable technology and have it communicate seamlessly with our machine server to provide a smooth gameplay experience for our players.
- Own the operational stability of our games - When working with real, physical machines, things break, require maintenance and oversight. We need someone to come in and own our RTMP processes, machine connectivity and general stability of all equipment.
Who We're Looking For
- Several years experience in engineering (mechanical + DevOps combo is ideal)
- Strong technical skills
- Familiarity with andriod/arduino boards and IoT technology
- Electrical engineering experience
- Familiarity with terraform, containers, backend websockets, MS Azure is a plus
- Familiarity with Atlassian is a plus
What You’ll Get
- A great environment - You’ll be one of the first hires in a brand new office
- Game-loving environment, equipped with ping pong, foosball and arcade machines, of course!
- Competitive pay
- Creative input from day 1 and unlimited growth potential
- Full time benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision/pet insurance and paid time off
- Stocked kitchen & team outings